London, United Kingdom
Business Analyst/Test Manager – Brexit Programme – Test Strategy
Harrington Starr are currently working with an Investment Bank who urgently require a Business Analyst/Test Manager to join an in-flight Brexit Programme on an initial 6 month contract but with a strong possibility of extension.
Our client are looking for a Business Analyst who has a strong understanding across multiple asset classes to help assist a business who are migrating some operations to another EU nation.
They currently require a BA/Test Lead to work in partnership with the Testing team to deliver test strategy, test plans, system testing, system integration testing, performance testing and user acceptance testing for all phases of the project.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive multi-asset class experience
- Excellent knowledge of Operations Change Programmes
- Business Analysis Experience with knowledge of Testing, or Test Management experience with strong business knowledge
- Test Strategy experience
- Experience creating testing plans and overall knowledge of all aspects of texting
- Investment Banking Experience
- Stakeholder Management Skills