London, United Kingdom
Our client is a globally recognised financial services organisation with an excellent reputation and a fantastic track record of growth & progress. Due to their continuing growth they urgently require a Business Analyst / Solutions Architect to work in a hybrid role also including Solutions Architect / Post Trade Systems Consulting work. This works in an area of our clients business that offers a range of systems & services including Reconciliations (e.g. SunGard Intellimatch, Smartstream etc), Regulatory Reporting, Post Trade Services and Reference Data. This is a permanent role based in London City.
The Business Analyst / Solutions Architect role will include:
- Business Analysis – gathering requirements, producing functional & technical specifications and communicating between business & development
- Solution configuration using SQL / SQL Server – you must be able to write queries, do multi-table work, joins, stored procedures, optimisation etc
- Deliver the customised solutions to internal clients – engaging across business & technical teams to drive solution
- Identify system issues and work towards resolution – this will require you to find and analyse user issues, communicate needs of the post-trade / reconciliations area to the technical development teams and monitor changes
Our client is looking for a candidate with experience of:
- Business Analysis – gathering requirements, producing functional & technical specifications
- Technical / development work – the role does not require hands-on development but will need an in-depth understanding of technology and in particular advanced SQL / SQL Server skills
- Very strong SQL / SQL Server skills including SQL Stored Procedures
- Knowledge of reconciliations, post trade & post trade services, regulatory reporting or reference data.
Our client offers huge exposure to a global leading financial services firm in addition to great scope for career progress & development. You will be required to work on both a technical and business level, using your SQL & reconciliations / post trade knowledge. This is an organisation that looks to advance their employees level of responsibility and experience. You will be working with industry leading technologies in a globally recognised and well established financial services firm.