London, United Kingdom
Business Analyst, Consultant, Solutions Specialist, Business Analysis, MiFID, Financial Services, Reconciliations, Post Trade Services, SQL, BA
Our client is a globally recognised financial services organisation with an excellent reputation and a fantastic track record of growth & progress. Due to their continuing growth they urgently require a Business Analyst / Consultant with knowledge of MiFID and SQL to work in a hybrid role also including Implementation, Client Consulting, Project Management. This is a permanent role based in London City.
The Business Analyst / Consultant role will include:
- Business Analysis – gathering requirements, producing functional & technical specifications and communicating between business & development
- Producing & communicating client requirements (via specification production) to technical configuration teams
- Deliver the customised solutions to internal clients – engaging across business & technical teams to drive solution
- Project Management / Implementation of the configured solutions
- Client consulting work to drive delivery
- Identify system issues and work towards resolution – this will require you to find and analyse user issues, communicate needs of the post-trade / reconciliations area to the technical development teams and monitor changes
Our client is looking for a candidate with experience of:
- Business Analysis – gathering requirements, producing functional & technical specifications
- Project Management / implementation experience
- Client facing background
- Strong SQL skills (queries, joins, inserts, selects etc)
- An understanding of / experience with MiFID / MiFIR (e.g. data fields, transaction reporting etc) - this is desired rather than essential experience
- Knowledge of reconciliations, post trade & post trade services would be beneficial
- Multi asset class product knowledge (ideally including equities, fixed income, derivatives etc)
Our client offers huge exposure to a global leading financial services firm in addition to great scope for career progress & development. You will be required to work on both a technical and business level, using your SQL & reconciliations / post trade knowledge and MiFID. This is an organisation that looks to advance their employees level of responsibility and experience. You will be working with industry leading technologies in a globally recognised and well established financial services firm.
If you have the required skills and knowledge and would like to know more about this role please get in touch ASAP.