London, United Kingdom
Business Analyst-Shareholding Disclosure
I am working with a leading supplier of compliance solutions who seek an experienced Business Analyst to join their regulatory analysis team specialising in shareholding disclosure/short selling regulations.
Our client is known for their innovative solutions and have an excellent name in the regulations space. They have a great company culture and have a reputation for excellent career progression opportunities. They are looking to add to their team ideally with a candidate with Shareholding Disclosure/Short Selling regulation expertise.
- Explaining the solution and demonstrating the solution’s capabilities to potential clients
- The role will involve some travel
- Writing solution specifications including business requirements and functional specifications
- Input into solution scope and design
- Liaising with solution development team, providing business knowledge
- Monitoring and analysing rule changes and assessing impact on the solution
- UAT testing experience
To be considered you will have:
- Strong communication skills
- In-depth shareholding disclosure(takeover, short selling) knowledge
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to work with a team in a dynamic environment
- Highly organised and methodical approach
- Ability to work under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Experience working in a client facing role
- A knowledge of shareholding disclosure rules would be beneficial
- A good understanding of key banking products and their main characteristics i.e. bonds, equities
This is a great opportunity to join a leading name in the regtech space, this client pays excellent salary and benefits package and offer unparalleled career progression opportunities. Please get in touch with Ryan Waters email@example.com 0203 5877007.