London, United Kingdom
The client, a tier 2 investment bank in the city, is searching for a Business Analyst who will specialise in Regulatory projects.
They are searching for a Business Analyst who will specialise in SFTR. They have several projects coming up and need a Senior Business Analyst with Project skills to help deliver these requirements.
Within the Role:
- Play a key part in the banks SFTR program
- Working with the business stakeholders to produce analysis and design of IT solutions
- Identifying, specifying and documenting business requirements
- Creating test plans and ensuring approval of delivered solutions
- Defining documentation, training and delivery for project handover
- Leading and facilitating workshops
- 3rd Party relationship management
- Experience in a Business Analyst role working within SFTR
- Experience of front to back office trading
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience managing, end to end, design, definition and delivery of technical solutions
- Good Excel based spreadsheet/data management skills.
This is an excellent role with a leading Investment Bank in the city of London, if you have in-depth business analysis and project skills and an excellent understanding of SFTR, then I would love to hear from you. Please call Jack at Harrington Starr on 02035877556.