London, United Kingdom
Our client is a leading specialist consultancy in the asset management / investment management space. They are urgently looking for an experience Business Analyst / Senior Consultant to deliver their services to global buy-side firms, bridging the gap between business & IT surrounding trading systems in the asset management / wealth management space.
This consultancy is renowned for their ability to consult on system change & migration, new system vendor selection and IT environment consulting – while they are a vendor agnostic consultancy, they frequently work on assignments with Blackrock Aladdin, Charles River / CRD, Fidessa Latent Zero and thinkFolio so candidates with in-depth knowledge of these and other OMS / PMS / Trading Systems in this space will be of particular interest.
This varied and progressive Business Analyst / Senior Consultant role will involve working on projects including:
- New system implementation (Leading 3rd party trading platforms, OMS, EMS, Portfolio Management & other financial software systems)
- System vendor selection
- Integration planning and advice
- Business analysis, strategic advice & planning and solution design
My client is a “vendor neutral” consultancy and as such, the successful Business Analyst / Senior Consultant will be working on a variety of leading 3rd party software systems – adding significant value to your skill set and experience.
To be considered for this progressive growing & varied position, your experience must clearly show experience in:
- Buy side IT work – you will be familiar with operating at senior levels, providing strategic advice & review relating to a range of buy side asset management / wealth management software systems
- Business Analysis, Project Management or Implementation Analysis
- Cross-asset class knowledge e.g. Fixed Income, Derivatives, Equities, FX etc
- Client facing work in the asset management, investment management or other buy side trading industry
- Providing a consultancy service, client facing communication skills and the ability to engage on both business & technical areas
You will have detailed knowledge of multiple 3rd party asset management software solutions and will have a strong desire to join a fast moving, highly technical work environment where you will be challenged & exposed to industry leading trading firms.
My client will consider candidates looking for a range of salaries up to £90’000 but to achieve the top end you must be able to bring a contact book and be able to create new business opportunities from the very start.
This requirement is urgent so please apply ASAP if you have the required skills.