London, United Kingdom
Our client is a fast-growing FinTech firm involved in the provision of Big Data technology & services to the 3rd party investment industry.
They are continuing their London City expansion with the addition of a Business Analyst with reporting / client reporting / fund accounting / reporting engine subject matter expertise.
You will be working on their reporting engine product which aims to deliver high-quality and detailed, bespoke data & reporting services to the investment industry.
As a Business Analyst you will be:
- Defining requirements for the reporting engine
- Produce high-level & in-depth requirements specifications
- Delivering user information to the development teams
- Driving product functionality
- Providing insight into user experience, competitor functionality and product development
You must have experience as a Business Analyst in addition to in-depth knowledge of the reporting / fund data / client reporting / reporting engine space.
If you have the required skills and knowledge for this role please get in touch. This is an incredible opportunity to join a fast-growing FinTech firm who are out of their start-up phase and are looking to dramatically increase their offering, size and complexity over the coming years. They are a firm passionate about using leading edge technology to revolutionise the financial services industry.