London, United Kingdom
Business Analyst-Regulatory Reporting
Our client a leading supplier of regulatory solutions seeks an experienced Business Analyst to join their regulatory business analysis team. You will ideally have Regulatory Reporting expertise around Liquidity / Capital reporting.
This client is known for their innovative solutions and have an excellent name in the space. They have a great company culture and have a reputation for excellent career progression opportunities.
Within the role:
- Interpreting reporting regulations for different jurisdictions – focusing on EMEA region
- Writing Functional Specifications for the solution development team
- Input into solution design
- Liaising with development team
- Monitoring and analysing rule changes and assessing impact on the solution
- Providing guidance on scenarios to be tested, reviewing test cases and results
Requirements for the role:
- An understanding of key banking products - bonds, loans, guarantees, collateral, repos, reverse repos
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Excellent Regulatory Reporting experience
- Attention to detail and accuracy
This is a great opportunity to join a leading name in the fintech space, this client pays excellent salary and benefits package and offer unparalleled career progression opportunities. Please get in touch with Ryan Waters on 0203 5877007 email@example.com.