London, United Kingdom
Business Analyst-Regulatory Reporting
My client a market leading software vendor are searching for a Business Analyst to join their global product team. The organisation specialises in Post Trade, Transaction Reporting and Regulation Solutions, they have several high-profile clients including tier 1 banks.
If you have in-depth trade and transaction reporting skills and have excellent Business Analysis skills, then I would love to hear from you.
The client is looking for a technically minded business analyst, ideally you would of come from a software development background.
In the Role/ Experience required:
- Meet with the regulatory groups and industry experts.
- Strong knowledge of OTC Derivatives
- Talk to clients and write detailed specifications and data mapping documents.
- Experience in Markets operations including full trade lifecycle
- Business Analyst with deep experience on a regulatory software solution
- Multi asset class exposure
- In-depth Regulatory Reporting experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading software vendor in the regulations space. If you have transaction reporting experience and proven business analyst expertise, then please get in touch with Ryan Waters 0203 5877007 ryan.waters@harringtonstarr .com