London, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr are working with a leading financial services organisation in the city of London who are searching for a Business Analyst who will focus specifically on regulation projects. This particular client have a magnitude of projects at the present time with a large percentage of these around regulations.
The client is looking for a technically minded business analyst, ideally you would have come from a software development background.
In the Role:
- Work with MiFID II experts to track the regulatory requirements.
- Meet with the regulatory groups and industry experts.
- Talk to clients and write detailed specifications and data mapping documents.
- Analysis for MiFID II, including Best Execution and transaction reporting.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience in markets operations including full trade lifecycle
- Good multi-asset class exposure including Listed Rates
- Detailed business analysis skills with an ability to write high level documentation
- In-depth experience of Mifid 2 Emir, Mifir Etc
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company in the financial services space. If you have In-depth regulations experience within a Business Analyst role then please get in touch with Ryan Waters 0203 5877007 ryan.waters@harringtonstarr .com