London, United Kingdom
My client is an award winning provider of Front, Middle and Back Office Solutions for OTC and List Derivatives products looking to add an experienced Business Analyst to join their growing team and take responsibility of projects within their front office business stream.
In this role you will work with the business on requests for modifications and improvements of the product solution. In order to do so you will liaise with Sales and the Accoutn management team to produce detailed business plans and define the product road map with the Product Management team. Having experience of Agile would be beneficial as you will be the lead business analyst in the Scrum meeting.
- Business Analysis – 3 years’ experience & software life cycle management
- Agile – Product Owner in Scrum teams
- Excellent Business Analysis experience – requirements gathering, business requirements docs and functional spec
- Excellent knowledge of Front Office processes and requirements
- Full software product life cycle experience
- Experience working alongside Pre-Sales supporting them with demonstrations
This is an opportunity to join a fantastic business that will give you exposure to a wide range of responsibilities. You will develop your skills across project management, business analysis, pre-sales, implementation and account management.
For more information please apply or call Felix Symonds 0203 587 7007