London, United Kingdom
Business Analyst-Private Equity
My client an innovative software vendor is seeking an Agile Business Analyst in London to lead implementations of their product for Private Equity clients. They are searching for candidates with strong Agile Business Analyst experience. They would also like an understanding of financial markets.
This position will manage and oversee the client software implementation process while maintaining a hands-on approach.
Within the role you will identify and create BA Solutions in an Agile / Scrum Environment. You will be documenting functional requirements needed to reach the defined product Roadmap targets, using user stories and use cases with Product Owners and SCRUM Masters.
- Working closely with Product Owners and Scrum teams to prepare BA solutions
- Problem solving and eliciting user stories
- Supporting the Scrum Delivery Team
- Proxy Product owner responsibilities - prioritise / manage product backlog, User Stories etc.
Skills and Experience required
- Strong Business Analysis Experience
- Knowledge of using Agile methodology
- Strong knowledge of Business Analysis techniques - Requirements gathering, user stories
- Financial Services background (Preferably in a Private Equity back-office environment)
This is a fantastic role and chance to join a prestigious name in the financial services space. The firm are well-respected for their innovative technology and for their excellent consulting team who deliver first class services for their clients. Please get in-touch for further information with Ryan Waters 0203 5877007 email@example.com