London, United Kingdom
Business Analyst-Portfolio Analytics
I am working with a leading name in the Financial Services industry who are searching for a Business Analyst for their Risk and Portfolio Analytics solution. If you have experience in a client facing role and strong knowledge Portfolio Risk, Performance and Risk analytics then this role could be an excellent fit for you.
The role will be client facing and clients will include market leading Hedge Funds and Asset Management firms. In the role you will be working closely with Portfolio manager clients, gathering requirements and turning those requirements into functional specs. This will include risk management framework and middle and back office operational systems. You will have the scope to work independently on client’s site providing business and technical support during the Implementation process.
Requirements for the role:
- Proven strong subject matter expertise in portfolio analytics, Performance Measurement and risk analysis
- In-depth understanding of the workflows of portfolio managers
- Strong Fixed Income and Derivatives knowledge
- French or Italian speaker a must
- Prior experience in a Business Analyst role
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a keen attention to detail
- Quant background would be a plus
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation in financial services who offer excellent benefits and career progression. If you have a passion for innovative solutions and want to progress in your career, then please get in touch with Ryan Waters on 0203 5877007 email@example.com.