London, United Kingdom
I am working with an excellent payments company whose award-winning technology is highly respected within the industry. The company are looking for a Business Analyst with in-depth payments experience including SWIFT to join the team in London, if you have a proven track record in payments software then I would love to hear from you.
My client has an excellent company culture and have a strong pipeline of projects in 2019. The Business Analyst team is looking to add a senior member who has excellent Business Analyst experience within the Payments space. The client work in an agile environment and will expect the chosen candidate to take part in scrum meetings and daily sprints.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Demonstrable business analysis skills including functional documentation
- Strong experience with the system development life cycle
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience of working with a QA team in the creation of test plans and monitor the testing process
- Strong knowledge of IT systems
- Experience in a financial services or financial technology organisation
- Knowledge of payments such as SWIFT FIN MT101/103/19*/940/942, ISO20022 (PAIN, CAMT), Local ACH Channels – desirable
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work on numerous projects at one time
- Able to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Good decision making and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of SQL
This is a fantastic role for Agile Business Analyst to join an innovative company in the Payments space. You will get the opportunity for career progression and excellent salary package. Please get in contact with Ryan Waters on 0203 5877007 firstname.lastname@example.org.