London, United Kingdom
I am working with a leading Investment Bank who are searching for a Business Analyst specialising as an Oracle functional expert.
The chosen Business Analyst will work within this team as an Oracle functional expert, with a split between technology projects driven by the Finance department and operational support of core Oracle Financials modules.
As part of the functional nature of role, there will also be involvement with various Back/Middle office projects driven by both technology and the business.
• Experience creating Business Requirements and Technical Specifications
• Professional experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
• Oracle SQL query writing including applications tables
• Understanding of A2R, P2P and O2C business processes
• Prior experience of configuring / maintaining AME workflow rules
• Oracle PL/SQL, Linux / Unix would be beneficial
• Ability to explain complex technical solutions to non-technical stakeholders
This is a great opportunity to join a leading financial services firm with an excellent reputation as a great place to work with excellent company culture. Please get in contact with Ryan Waters on 0203 5877007 email@example.com