London, United Kingdom
I am working with a global Asset Management company who are looking to add front office business analyst with strong experience of OMS systems (Charles River, Thinkfolio, Aladdin) to their highly experienced team. The client has several greenfield projects lined up for the rest of 2019 and beyond and are going through an exciting period of growth.
In the role you will be requirement gathering from the front, middle and back office investment management system OMS/ trading system users. Producing high-level functional specifications and other project related documentation. Working in both project & BAU environments covering multi-asset class trading (including Fixed Income, derivatives & equities)
Requirements for the role:
- Previous OMS system experience including (Charles River, Aladdin and Thinkfolio)
- Multi-asset class knowledge (Fixed Income, Derivatives and Equities)
- Knowledge of both Front Office and Back office Environments
- Being able to produce functional specifications
- Previous Asset Management experience
This is a great opportunity for the chosen candidate to join an organisation who are constantly growing and staying at the forefront of technology. You will get the opportunity to work on varied projects and be involved in full project life cycle. If this role is of interest to you, please get in touch with Ryan Waters on 0203 5877007 or firstname.lastname@example.org.