Houston, United Kingdom
Business Analyst – Metals
Harrington Starr have the privilege of working with a leading developer of Commodities Trading and Risk Management Software. Due to the overwhelming success of their product and the continued growth of their business they are looking to expand their Metals Team with a Business Analyst.
- You will sit alongside the Metals Delivery Team, working on client site to be part of the delivery process. Work in conjunction with the business you will be required to gather their requirements and write functional specs to meet their criteria.
- You will be responsible for holding workshops for the clients to ensure full understanding of the systems and of its functionality.
- My client has prestigious clients across Europe and Asia delivering into some of the most influential trading houses around the globe.
- The ideal candidate will come from a Metals background ideally as a Business Analyst.
- You will need to be very competent in front of traders and understand the full lifecycle of a metals trade.
- You will need outstanding communication skills
- You will need to have the knowledge of every aspect of the front office and have understanding of risk.
This is an excellent opportunity for a leading Business Analyst looking to join a leading supplier of C/ETRM Software. If you are looking to progress with a fast growing market then this is your opportunity. For more information please apply or call Ryan Waters 0203 587 7007 or firstname.lastname@example.org.