London, United Kingdom
Business Analyst – Metals
At Harrington Starr we are excited to announce that we will be working with a principal developer of Commodities Trading and Risk Management Software. Due to the great success of their product and their exponential growth they are now looking to expand their Metals Team with a Business Analyst.
- Working with the Metals Delivery Team, using your expert metals experience to be part of the delivery process. Working with the business you will be vital in gathering their requirements and to write the full functional specifications for the criteria.
- Holding workshops for the clients to ensure full understanding of the systems and of its functionality.
- The company holds strong relationships in North America and central Asia, working with some of the most influential trading houses across the world.
As a candidate you will need:
- A strong background working within the metals industry
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experienced and confident in front of traders when discussing the life-cycle of metals trades
- Good understanding of all areas of the front office
- Knowledge of Logistics and Risk
Based in Central London this will initially be a 6 month contract, with a strong chance of extension due to the long-term nature of the project.