London, United Kingdom
Asset Management Consultancy Charles River Front Office Equities Fixed Income Derivative Bonds Investment Banking Brokers Exchanges FIX Swift Rest API
An exclusive opportunity to join one of the largest Asset Managers in the world has become available as the company continues to expand.
There are several opportunities for the right Business Analyst to make a serious impression on the Asset Managements future plans. With specialist needs within the Thinkfolio, Charles River, Aladdin and Murex teams there is the possibility of becoming an SME in your field or growing your technical knowledge across new technology.
You will ideally have the following skills:
- Strong Business Analysis skills
- Good financial services experience - including Investment or Asset management organisations
- Good understanding of fund structures and processes
- Front Office Systems experience - Aladdin, Charles River, Murex, Thinkfolio or similar
- Asset Management- Asset classes (Equities / Fixed Income / Funds / Derivatives)
- Business Change
- Familiarity with Connectivity - FIX / Swift / Rest API or similar
- Front Office – experience of liaising with Asset Managers / Traders / Investment Bankers / Brokers / Exchanges
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective stakeholder management from CxO level to Development teams
- Fully competent in the use of MS Office applications and other project tools and methodologies
If you match most of these requirements I would love to hear from you. If you feel someone from your network is also suitable then please refer them to me as well, as we have a number of roles similar to this - From junior up to senior level.
For a the fastest response send your CV to me - firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0203 587 7007
Good Luck with your application
Asset Management Consultancy Thinkfolio Aladdin Murex Charles River Front Office Equities Fixed Income Derivative Bonds Investment Banking Brokers Exchanges FIX Swift Rest API