London EC4A 3BF, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr are working with a Global specialist to grow their Business Analyst team in their Shipping and Maritime division.
As the Business Analyst you will get the chance to work with a Maverick leader who will mentor you and help progress your careers to the next level.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with key stakeholders
- Gather requirement
- Document functional and technical specifications
- Creating reports for real-time analysis
Required skills and experience:
- 2+ Years Professional Business Analysis
- Shipping or Maritime experience
- Relevant University degree (minimum of 2:1)
- Passion for data
- Solution thinker
Your position of Business Analyst comes with a host of benefits and the culture of the company is that they reward their people heavily.
Please apply immediately to Barry.Ansell@HarringtonStarr.com