London, United Kingdom
Business Analyst - LONDON - £55,000+ Gaming & Betting Media
Harrington Starr are working with a leading Betting and Gaming data provider on their growing Business Analyst team. You will get the opportunity to work directly with the Senior Product Managers, Senior Business Analyst and the Chief Technology Officer (CTO).
Your role as Business Analyst will be varied and multi-faceted with a focus on innovation and new projects. Looking at how the business can increase its commercial output with strategic ideas and innovation.
If you have a passion, as a Product Manager, for turning data into a Product and an interested in owning your own division this job certainly won't disappoint.
- Proven Business Analyst skills for 3 or more years – Preferably in Gaming and Betting or Live Streaming Media.
- Ability to gather and document requirements
- Hands-on Data Analysis technical skills
- Testing experience of products
- Agile methodologies
- Keen interest in Sports
- Experience of working with outsourced Development teams
- Willingness to travel to sports events (occasionally on weekends)
You will get in return:
- Flexible working conditions
- 30 Days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Training, Mentoring and a dedicated Personal Progression Plan
- Excellent Remuneration package
I look forward to your application. Last time we hired for this company demand was extremely high so the earlier you send your CV the more likely you are to be successful. Send CVs to Barry.Ansell@HarringtonStarr.com
Business Analyst - LONDON - £55,000+ Gaming & Betting Media, Data Analysis Analytics Product Testing Agile Processes, Sports Data, Live Streaming Media. Business Analyst LONDON - £55,000+ Gaming & Betting Media, Data Analysis Analytics Product Testing Agile Processes Product Manager, Sports Data, Live Streaming Media.