London, United Kingdom
Junior Business Analyst
I am working with an excellent software vendor within financial services who are looking to add a junior business analyst to their Solutions team.
As a Junior Business Analyst, you are expected to be the clients analytical lead through the implementation of Revenue applications. In this client facing, consultative role, you will be required to analyse and interpret client’s business and technical requirements in order to build and deliver solutions to complex issues. Critical to success within this role is attention to detail, with strong technical background and a deep understanding of the billing industry.
Duties & Requirements for the role:
- Create business and technical requirements
- Process modeling for client’s business scenarios.
- Provide insight and feedback to the Product Team in order to improve the overall functionality
- Experience analysing business requirements and transforming them into technical designs
- Experience with large/complex data sets
- Experience in analysing and documenting requirements and system functional specifications
- Experience billing systems, to include FiServ Advantage, Revport, Quartal Fee Manager, or Redi2 Revenue Manager
This is a great opportunity to join a leading financial services vendor who have an excellent reputation for career progression. If you would like further details on the role, please contact Ryan Waters on 0203 5877007 firstname.lastname@example.org.