London, United Kingdom
A leading financial services organisation in the City is looking to recruit a Business Analyst with 1+ years of commercial experience to join their equities trading technology unit. My client is an established and world renowned business that is able to offer world class career opportunities and access to market leading trading technology.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that will give you exposure to the business and technology sides of equities trading, one of the busiest and most important financial markets globally.
As the Business Analyst – IT, Financial Services, Trading, Support – your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with business and technology stakeholders to gather systems requirements and produce specification documents
- Understand and document business flows
- Provide input into technical solution design
- Working with QA to devise testing strategies
- Training business users on new solutions
- Providing 2nd line support
To be considered for the role of Business Analyst – IT, Financial Services, Trading, Support – my client is looking for the following skills and experience:
- Ideally a technical / finance / maths related degree
- 1+ years of post-degree commercial work experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
If you are looking to take the next step in your career at a world renowned and market leading business then this could be the role for you. You will gain a deep understanding of the equity trading markets and technologies involved.
You will work on a range of critical and challenging projects that will support the growth of their business and help ensure they remain one of the top companies in their field globally.
To be considered for this role please submit your CV ASAP