London, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr are working with a leading name in the financial services space. This particular organisation are going through an impressive period of growth and are searching for a lead Business Analyst to join their successful team.
As a lead Business Analyst will need in-depth experience of Equity & Fixed Income products including Indices as well as a good level of benchmark data experience. The chosen candidate will need core business analysis skills as well as team leadership and project lead expertise.
You will work closely with various areas of the business including Product Management and with development teams within an agile environment.
Experience & Skill requirements
- Gathering requirements while translating into high level documentation
- Working closely Product Development and Scrum team
- Team leadership responsibilities
- Good knowledge of Equities, Fixed Income, Indices and Corporate Actions
- Experience of SDLC as well as Agile project delivery method
- Experience of SQL including writing queries
- Market data or benchmark data experience beneficial
This is an excellent role within a leading organisation in the financial services space. You will get to build on your experience within a company with excellent culture and growth plans. Please get in touch with Ryan Waters email@example.com 0203 5877007.