London, United Kingdom
Business Analyst – Identity Access Management – London
A leading Investment Management firm is currently embarking on a large scale Cyber Transformation programme and is currently seeking an Identity Access Management (IAM) Business Analyst to join their team Information Security Risk delivery team on a long-term contract.
In this role as a Business Analyst within this security programme you will be part of a small but highly skilled core team who will be driving through change by defining the strategy, policies and procedures and the Target Operating Model. You will be engaging stakeholders, taking requirements and be in control and directing the IAM solution.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive Business Analysis Experience – Creating BRDs, writing clean technical specifications, Structured
- Extensive experience with Identity Access Management (IAM) – Processes, Infrastructure, Applications, Authentication models
- Experience of Deployment of IAM across a business
- Experience delivering projects in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders
- Strong understanding of Cyber Security
- Presentable and Stakeholder Management
- Clear communication and Influential