London, United Kingdom
Business Analyst – IAM – Financial Services – London – Contract – 6 Months
A leading financial services institution based in the city is looking for an experienced Technical Analyst with extensive experience of IAM - Identity Access Management.
You will be working on a large Cyber programme and will provide Business Analysis.
You will meet the following requirements:
- Excellent experience of Identity Access Management
- Strong Business Analysis skills
- Financial Services Industry experience – Ideally Asset Management
- Expertise in security technologies – such as SIEM, DLP, IDS/IPS, DMZs, SSO, PKI, cloud security, network security, application security, etc.
- Familiarity with industry-standard security and risk frameworks including ISO27000, NIST, COBIT, ISF, SANS, etc. and with common financial services industry practice, to assist with calibrating control strengths
- Deep familiarity with common financial services technologies e.g. Varonis, Microsoft, Checkpoint, VMWare, Citrix, Bloomberg, Sailpoint, Cyber Ark, Dell 1 identity manager
If you meet the above requirements and would like to discuss this role in more detail, please do apply.