London, United Kingdom
Business Analyst – FX
My client is a leading Boutique Asset Manager who are looking for an experience Business Analyst (Business analyst, FX, Clearing, SWIFT, Repo, SQL, BRD, Function requirements, UML) with a high level knowledge of Fixed Income or FX Options/Forwards looking to join an outstanding company that will give you an opportunity to utilise your knowledge an help them progress their FX product offering both internally and externally.
My client is a leading FX Asset Manager who are looking to expand and develop and maintain their internal bespoke software applications. You will be required to write and review business requirements across the whole business including working with development and testing teams translating technical and functional requirements.
- Create detailed functional specifications
- Keep track of projects and escalate where necessary to keep projects on track
- Set agendas for key objective and deliverables
- Manage IT stakeholders ensure the high-level design process ensuring which system is used and how
- Work with the business and developers building new applications and enhancements to already existing bespoke Algo Trading platforms, order management systems, risk platform, regulatory reporting APA and settlements
- Key representative for FX Change both internally and externally
- Work symbiotically with developers and testers to ensure change is delivered to a high standard
Experience and qualifications
- Ideally a degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Significant knowledge of FX within a change or business change environment for FX products
- Experience of the clearing process, back office and risk elements
- UML – User case modelling
- High level system design
If you think that the above is something you could do and feel that you would like the opportunity to challenge yourself as a FX Business Analyst then please do apply. My client provides an excellent package and training where required, they have a good history of developing their people and progressing them throughout the business.
For more information please apply or call Felix Symonds 0203 587 7007