London, United Kingdom
We are working with a prestigious name in the Financial Services space who are searching for a Business Analyst who has an in-depth experience of clearing and settlements. They require strong asset class experience including FX and FX Options.
This particular client has a strong pipeline of exciting large-scale projects and have gone through a large period of growth and are looking to add a strong business analyst to the team. They have an excellent company culture and provide their employees with excellent benefits package and a career progression. They require the business analyst to have worked on business change projects and ideally a clearing and settlements background.
- Gathering business requirements and translating into functional specifications
- Keep track of projects and escalate where necessary to keep projects on track
- Work symbiotically with developers and testers to ensure change is delivered
- Significant knowledge of FX and FX Options
- Experience of the clearing process, operations and back office process
- UML – User case modelling
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Financial Services organisation, if you are a business analyst with strong FX knowledge and settlements expertise then I would love to hear from you.
This excellent role please get in touch with Ryan Waters on 02035877007 firstname.lastname@example.org.