London, United Kingdom
Business Analyst-Front Office
I am working with an award winning Trading House in the city of London who are searching for a Senior Business Analyst to work within their Front Office product suite specialising in Securities (Fixed Income/Equities) trading. They are looking for a candidate with a hands on experience of working alongside Front Office traders and Middle Office teams.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for working with stakeholders to gather requirements and translate them into business documents. You will be responsible for configuring Portfolio modelling capability for Equity &Fixed Income workflows as well as testing the interface between front office and back office applications. Another primary responsibility for this role will be to define new workflows and system changes for Equities and Fixed Income.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience as a Business Analyst within a front office environment
- Previous experience as a BA covering Equity and Fixed Income trading
- Experience of working on electronic trading projects in a sell side firm
- Strong knowledge of Equities and Fixed Income is Essential
- Ability to run multiple projects as well as hands on analysis
This is a fantastic role for a Business Analyst to join a company with a great company culture, you will be an important member of this close knit team. For further information please get in contact with Ryan Waters on firstname.lastname@example.org 0203 5877007.