London, United Kingdom
Business Analyst-Front Office
A leading Trading Firm in the city of London are searching for a Senior Front Office Business Analyst to work within their Front Office product suite specialising in Fixed Income and Equities electronic trading. They are looking for a candidate with a hands on experience of Front Office Fixed Income trading from a project and business analysis standpoint.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for working with stakeholders to gather requirements and translate them into business documents. You will be responsible for configuring Portfolio modelling capability for Fixed Income workflows as well as testing the interface between front office and back office applications. Another primary responsibility for this role will be to define new workflows and system changes for Fixed Income. There are a number of interesting projects coming up in the next 12 months including Regulation and Brexit projects.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience as a Business Analyst within a front office environment
- Previous experience as a BA covering Fixed Income trading
- Experience of working on electronic trading projects in a sell side firm
- Strong knowledge of Fixed Income or other Asset Classes is Essential
- Ability to work with developers and business stakeholders
This is a fantastic role for a Business Analyst to join a company with a great company culture, you will be an important member of this close knit team. For further information please get in contact with Ryan Waters on firstname.lastname@example.org 0203 5877007.