London, United Kingdom
Business Analyst-Fixed Income
A leading Financial Services organisation in the city of London are searching for a Senior Front Office Business Analyst to work within their e-Trading platform specialising in Fixed Income electronic trading. They are looking for a candidate with a hands-on experience of Front Office Fixed Income e-trading applications from a project and business analysis standpoint.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for working with clients to gather requirements and translate them into business documents. You will be responsible for configuring Fixed Income workflows as well as testing the interface between front office and back office applications. Another primary responsibility for this role will be to define new workflows and system changes for Fixed Income e-Trading applications. There are several interesting projects coming up in the next 12 months.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience as a Business Analyst within a front office environment
- In-depth Fixed Income product experience is essential
- Strong knowledge of e-Trading applications
- Experience of working on electronic trading projects in a sell side firm
- Ability to work with developers and business stakeholders
This is a fantastic role for a Business Analyst to join an excellent name in the FS space, you will be an important member of this close-knit team. For further information please get in contact with Ryan Waters on email@example.com 0203 5877007.