London, United Kingdom
Business Analyst – FIX Connectivity
If you are a Business Analyst with Algo Trading, High Frequency Trading & FIX Connectivity experience and want to work with a global leading Managed Services Provider that has knowledge of execution management (EMS) / order management (OMS) software and connectivity? My client is looking to recruit a Business Analyst with strong knowledge of capital markets & FIX connectivity expertise to aid in advising of products and services and manage integration, upgrades of their software/hardware on a global scale. You with be responsible for managing the account and dealing with various stakeholders throughout the business and will need to have exceptional communication and business analysis skills.
My client is a highly successful managed services organisation that regularly wins multiple industry awards across the globe. As a Business Analyst you will have a broad set of responsibilities including:
- Business Analysis – min 5 years’ experience & software life cycle management
- Knowledge of FIX Connectivity platforms and protocol – 4.2 / 4.4 / 5.0
- Excellent Business Analysis experience – requirements gathering, business requirements documentation and functional spec
- Financial services trading systems work – OMS, EMS, PMS e.g. Fidessa, Latent Zero, Flextrade, Bloomberg, RealTick, Trading Screen etc
- Front office exposure in multi-asset class trading environments e.g. Equites, derivatives, FX, Fixed Income etc
This is an opportunity to join a fantastic business that will give you exposure to a wide range of responsibilities. You will develop your skills across project management, business analysis, pre-sales, implementation and account management.
For more information please apply or call Felix Symonds 0203 587 7007