Harrington Starr is working with an Investment Bank who need support on their latest project.
As a Business Analyst, you will be joining as a contractor on a PAYE basis to help with the integration of Bloomberg ETOMS (Electronic Trade Order Management Solution). The project is already in flight and additional hands are needed with SME knowledge of the ETOMS system.
You will be working across the entire front to back office of the organisation with a strong bias toward the front office end-users and senior stakeholders. We need a business analyst who is both good at client-facing (internal and external) and technically strong in software system implementation.
- Strong business analysis skills
- Bloomberg ETOMS experience (Electronic Trade Order Management Solution)
- Ability to face off to both senior business and technical stakeholders
Preferred but not essential:
- Financial Trading knowledge - Securities and Derivatives are the most relevant to this project. Others will be considered.
- A good understanding of the regulatory space.
- Proficient data querying skills - SQL or Excel or similar
- Technical skills in manual or automated testing
Contact Barry.Ansell@HarringtonStarr.com with your CV and day rate.
There will be lots of applications for this hire so please make sure you apply now.