London,, United Kingdom
Our client an excellent trading firm in the city are searching for a Business Analyst who will specialise in Equities and Regulation projects. The client has an excellent reputation in the industry and specialise in Derivatives & Securities trading.
They are searching for a Business Analyst who will specialise in regulation projects for both Securities and in particular Equities. They have several projects coming up and need a senior Business Analyst with Project skills to help deliver these requirements.
Within the Role:
- Working with the business stakeholders to produce analysis and design of IT solutions
- Identifying, specifying and documenting business requirements
- Creating test plans and ensuring approval of delivered solutions
- Defining documentation, training and delivery for project handover
- Leading and facilitating workshops
- 3rd Party relationship management
- Experience in a Business Analyst role working within Equity trading
- Experience of front to back office trading
- Strong knowledge of financial regulations
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience managing, end to end, design, definition and delivery of technical solutions
- Good Excel based spreadsheet / data management skills.
This is an excellent role with a leading trading company in the city of London, if you have in-depth business analysis and project skills and a post trade knowledge around front office and back office within Equities then I would love to hear from you. Please get in touch with me on firstname.lastname@example.org 0203 5877007.