London, United Kingdom
Business Analyst - EMS - Fixed Income - (Contract)
Harrington Starr is working with a market leading software vendor in the post trade space.
My client are looking for a Business Analyst with strong Fixed Income EMS experience to join their expanding team, you will need to be able to knit the business and development teams together by using your excellent communication skills and top level documentation for functional and technical specifications.
As well as working closely with the business and technical teams you will play a big part in system upgrades and there are interesting projects coming up in 2019. This client are experts in the post trade matching space working with counter parties from trade capture through to settlement. They would like the chosen candidate to have some experience of GUI and FIX.
Requirements for the role:
- Fixed Income
- Ability to write detailed specifications
- In-depth Post Trade knowledge (Matching, Settlements etc)
- Experience of working with GUI
- Fix experience would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Execution Management systems (EMS) would be a plus