London, United Kingdom
Business Analyst – Electronic Markets – Front Office - FX, FI, ED
Harrington Starr are currently working with a leading Capital Markets firm who are currently planning to hire growing their Business Change function as they seek to take advantage of technology in their Front Office so that the overall business can meet their strategic goals.
In this role as a Business Analyst you will be a key part of the change function tasked with capturing existing workflows, analysing data and creating BRDs on behalf of the Front Office technology team so that your technical counterparts can implement against them.
You will also be speaking to business across various product streams and across multiple asset classes.
The successful Business Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience as a Business Analyst delivering change
- Multi-Asset Class knowledge – Fixed Income, FX, Equities, Commodities
- Agile Delivery Experience
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Capital Markets Experience