Harrington Starr is working with an Investment Bank as they look to hire a contract replacement for someone who got promoted internally
As the Business Analyst for this regulation project, you will be expected to work closely with a team of Business System Analysts located in 3 regions. You will be hands-on with data to identify the quality and completeness of data whilst also doing some gap analysis.
The contract is an initial 12 months with 2 years of extensions highly likely.
You will need to be based in Dublin and the rate is dependant on experience.
Skills required are:
- Strong technical skills within data analysis. and the ability to query databases using SQL, XML and JSON
- Good knowledge of Capital Markets -
- Ranging from Securities, Fixed Income, Equities, Derivatives, FX and Money Markets,
- RegTech experience - Ideally in the US regulation QFC (Qualified Finance Contracts) of G-SIBs but other financial regulation will be considered.
As a professional we would expect:
- Ability to project manage your own workload
- Excellent communication style and stakeholder management
- A hands-on approach
Contact Barry.Ansell@HarringtonStarr.com to apply - interviews will begin in 3-5 days time.