Business Analyst – Digital Transformation – API – Payments – London
Harrington Starr are currently working with a leading consultancy to assist in staffing a project for a Tier-1 Investment Bank, who are working on a Payments Application and require a number of Business Analysts who have experience in designing APIs and working Digital Transformation projects.
In this role you will be working on a project that is in flight but requires additional expertise due to the complexity and scale of the project. As a Business Analyst in this role you will be working closely with Data Architects, Scrum master and managers to understand AWS cloud infrastructure and enable process.
Your role will include
- Analyse business metrics with business area subject matter experts
- Analyse how to calculate business metrics and document metric definitions
- Analyse data required to calculate business metrics and document Database table details that contain the data
- Build a Data Catalog and Business Metrics Glossary that enables business analysts to find metrics and data required to calculate those metrics
- Guide client technical teams in best practice usage of our Data API's
- Use AWS services such as S3 buckets, Lambda functions and API gateways
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Must have experience in Financial Services and/or Banking, ideally with knowledge in Payments
- Must have experience of Data APIs and API Gateways
- Must have solid comprehensive experience as a Pure Business Analyst
- Must have knowledge of Digital Transformation