London, United Kingdom
Business Analyst-Data Warehouse
I am working with an Investment Bank in London who are searching for a Senior Business Analyst to work within their Data Ware House Reporting team. They are looking for a candidate with a hands-on experience of working alongside IT Development, Risk, Finance and Back Office teams, prior experience of Data warehouse IT would be beneficial.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for working with stakeholders to gather requirements and translate them into business documents. You will have in-depth experience of the full trade lifecycle for Equity &Fixed Income workflows as well as testing the interface between front office and back office applications. Another primary responsibility for this role will be to define new workflows and system changes for Equities and Fixed Income.
Requirements for the role:
- Work closely with stakeholders and the development team to analyse and design business solutions
- Gathering requirements on new reports and interfaces from Data Ware House
- Managing daily communication with business stakeholders and IT staff
- Creating test plans and ensuring approval of delivered solutions
- Defining documentation, training and delivery for successful project hand-over
- Leading working group discussions and workshops
- 3rd Party relationship management.
This is a fantastic role for a Business Analyst to join a company with a great company culture, you will be an important member of this close-knit team. For further information please get in contact with Ryan Waters on email@example.com 0203 5877007.