London, United Kingdom
Business Analyst-Data Reporting
I am working with a leading Financial Services technology firm in London. They are searching for a Senior Business Analyst to work within their data reporting team. They are looking for a candidate with a hands-on experience of working alongside IT Development, senior stakeholders, and back office teams.
As a business analyst, you will be responsible for working with stakeholders to gather requirements and translate them into business documents. You will have in-depth experience of the full trade lifecycle for multiple asset classes including derivatives, fixed income and equities.
Requirements for the role:
- Work closely with stakeholders and the development teams
- Gathering requirements on new reports and interfaces
- Excellent knowledge of financial data
- Managing daily communication with business stakeholders and IT staff
- Creating test plans and ensuring approval of delivered solutions
- Excellent knowledge of regulations including trade reporting
- Strong knowledge of post trade including clearing
This is a fantastic role for a Business Analyst to join a company with a great company culture, you will be an important member of this close-knit team. For further information please get in contact with Ryan Waters on firstname.lastname@example.org 0203 5877007.