Swansea, United Kingdom
This specialist will carry out the business analyst function within the project, Leading the prioritisation and creation of user stories for the API Gateway and File Sharing solution within the DVLA.
They will work to the project and deliver
• Capturing features, epics, user stories
• Product backlog refinement
• Sprint Planning
• Daily Scrum
• Sprint Review
• Sprint Retrospective
The Specialist will also align these user stories at a portfolio level with those of the API Gateway and File Sharing product roadmap by engaging with the other squads to ensure consistency and highlight dependencies.
- Provide evidence of (minimum 3 years) working effectively as a business analyst within an Enterprise-scale structures, as a leader and team player, in a technology based business environment.
- Provide evidence of (minimum 3 years) having a proven ability to elicit , analyse and model complex business and operational requirements, and work with engineering teams through to implementation.
- Provide evidence of (minimum 3 years) having excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate complex delivery matters simply and clearly too non-technical colleagues.
- Provide evidence of (minimum 3 years) having excellent stakeholder management and communication skills, up to senior management level.