London, United Kingdom
Business Analyst – Consultancy
Excellent opportunity to join a leading consultancy within financial services in an innovative and expanding company who like to invest in their people. My client specialises in building large scale business critical systems with high profile organisations.
They have an expanding team and need to add an experienced Business Analyst to work alongside other analysts, developers and QAs with a strong emphasis and be a bridge between their users and design teams working within an Agile methodology ensuring sprint session are adhered to.
Business Analyst requirements:
- Proven experience working in a recent Agile software environment is a MUST
- Experienced in delivering through the full project life-cycle ideally using a number of methodologies e.g. Scrum, XP, DSDM, RUP
- A clear ability to work in varying business domains
- A proven track record of operating as a business analyst in enterprise environments, preferably involving the delivery of multiple software development streams in a multi-site environment
- An appreciation of modern software engineering and associated development technologies and the full software development lifecycle
- Writing coherent, testable User Stories with clear business values understanding
Fantastic chance to join an exciting company as an Agile Business Analyst (Agile, Scrum, Business Analyst, TDD, BDD, Business Analyst) and gain a firm foothold in a large organisation that have an emphasis on development and progression and will provide the training required to make the right decisions and career development.
For more information please apply or call Felix Symonds 0203 587 7007