London, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr is working with a market leading Software Provider for the Asset Management space who are looking for a connectivity Business Analyst to join their excellent team in London. If you have a technical background and strong client facing skills, then we would like to hear from you. The client is searching for an experienced BA who has worked on a variety of systems including OMS (Charles River, Thinkfolio, Aladdin etc) and solutions such as Bloomberg, Tradeweb & Marketaxess.
Requirements for the Role:
- Strong Business Analysis skills
- System connectivity experience
- Ability to understand complex workflows at a high level
- Experience managing client relationships
- Experience with file formats and market standard messaging protocols (GETC/SWIFT, FIX, API, XML, CSV,MQ, Web services, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Asset Management space
This is a great role for a Business Analyst who would like to join an award-winning financial services vendor. If you would like to hear more about the role please contact Ryan Waters on firstname.lastname@example.org 0203 5877007.