London, United Kingdom
Business Analyst – Charles River – Equity & Fixed Income
Urgent requirement from an Award winning Asset Management Company is needed for an Implementation Consultant\Technical Business Analyst to join an innovative Asset Management firm
In this role as a Charles River Business Analyst you will be working as a part of a core Business Analysis delivery team tasked , this will include solving existing issues and resolving bug fixes from an initial implementation as well as working closely with the business to drive change.
The successful candidate will have experience configuring Charles River from a technical standpoint as well as a strong understanding of the workflows and business processes of a Equities & Fixed Income Asset Management organisation. This role will be an immediate start.
Skills required for this Implementation BA role with Charles River:
- Charles River Implementation Experience
- Asset Class knowledge of Exquities & Fixed Income on the Buy-Side
- Excellent understanding and Experience working in the Investment Management Industry
- Well-developed expertise in Charles River systems configuration and implementation in complex environments
- Knowledge of Charles River System development processes
- Knowledge of CRD Product areas e.g. MWB, Blotter, Compliance
- Experience resolving design issues, business analysis and dataflow documentation
- Excellent Communication Skills