London, United Kingdom
Business Analyst-Charles River
I am working with a leading buy-side firm who are looking to add a Business Analyst to their highly experienced team. The client has an excellent reputation in the space and offer great salary and benefits package.
In the role you will be requirement gathering from the front, middle and back office investment management system / trading system users. Producing high-level functional specifications and other project related documentation. Working in both project & BAU environments covering multi-asset class trading (including Fixed Income, derivatives & equities)
Requirements for the role:
- In-depth Charles River system experience
- Multi-asset class knowledge (Fixed Income, Derivatives and Equities)
- Experience of end to end Charles River implementations
- Knowledge of Compliance Rules would be beneficial
- Being able to produce functional specifications
- Strong Asset Management workflow experience
This is a great opportunity for the chosen candidate to join an organisation who are constantly growing and staying at the forefront of technology. You will get the opportunity to work on varied projects and be involved in full project life cycle. If this role is of interest to you please get in touch with Ryan Waters on 0203 5877007 or firstname.lastname@example.org.