London, United Kingdom
Business Analyst – Cash & Liquidity Management
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Software Vendor of Middle Office solutions (Cash & Liquidity Mgmt, Reconciliations, Settlements) that is looking to recruit a Business Analyst to work with their web-based tool. My client is looking for a candidate that can help drive the product forward through understanding client requirements and delivering change within the customer experience.
A largely autonomous role, you will report into the Head of Product Management and be involved in providing input for additional functionality and enhancements for the development teams to code into the product. This will involve speaking to client personnel to understand what they need and expect from the system.
This role requires a general technical understanding and knowledge of Cash & Liquidity Mgmt within a Business Analyst role in the past within a middle office environment.
As the Business Analyst you will need a proven track record of the following:
- A background as a Business Analyst within high growth technology focussed companies
- Significant demonstrable and recent domain expertise of cash & liquidity management
- Working with prospective and existing client to identify enhancements / additional functionality for product
- Strong knowledge of SWIFT and message formats
- Excellent Cash forecasting, Cash sweeping, intraday reconciliations & intraday liquidity management
- A thought leader, not afraid to challenge the status quo or hold contrary views, with original ideas
- Experience of the challenges and opportunities inherent with SaaS solutions
- Maintain an understanding of competitor products and their strengths / weaknesses
- Provide functional and technical specs/tasks for the develop team
- Work with the business analysts to draw up specifications for new functionality and/or enhancements
To be considered for the role of Business Analyst you must have the following skills and experience:
- Detailed understanding of global regulatory challenges impacting cash & liquidity management
- A background in trading technology
- Experience with product design e.g. user interfaces etc
- Excellent communications and client facing skills
- Ability to work autonomously and manage your own work load
- Knowledge of financial products
This is a fantastic chance to join a growing business with exciting plans for their product. You will work closely with the managing director to set product strategy and ensure that the product meets the demands of the market.
For more information please apply to Felix Symonds 0203 587 7007