London, United Kingdom
Calypso Business Analyst
My client a world leading Bank is looking for an experienced Business Analyst with strong knowledge of Calypso.
You’ll be working within the Rates and Credit Technology team. The role will involve work within Front Office, Market Risk, Product Control and Operations in their current use of Calypso.
Duties will include:
- Analysing and explaining P&L differences
- Investigating issues as and when they occur and suggesting and implementing resolutions.
- Continued improvement analysis. For example, suggesting ways for the users to better use Calypso
- Testing of pricing models and curves
- Testing and configuration within Calypso
- Project Data Migration Support
You will have knowledge of:
- Calypso v14 and above in a Front Office environment
- Calypso - Front to Back office experience, including good exposure to Risk and Analytics, building curves, volatility surfaces, pricing algorithms, workflow and accounting.
- Experience with back office processing life cycle e.g. Messaging, Transfers, and interaction with matching systems e.g. Markitwire, DTCC etc
- Experience implementing Calypso as the Financial Markets Trading Platform.
- Experienced at dealing with Business users e.g. Front Office Traders. Interaction with the business is daily and often.
- Experience working with SQL
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world leading organisation who can offer a variety of future opportunities within their ranks.
To be considered for the role contact James Baulcomb at