London, United Kingdom
Business Analyst – Blockchain Innovation
Incredible opportunity to work with an established provider of Hedge Fund Software as a Business Analyst working on some exciting projects within blockchain.
As the Business Analyst (BA, multi-project, data-mapping, finance, vendor, software lifecycle, agile, scrum) you will be responsible for the full product life cycle from design through to implementation. You will be required to work with clients and internal teams gaining an understanding of requirements to aid in the development of a new Blockchain product.
Business Analyst applicants will need the following skill set:
- Knowledge of Fund industry or alternatively the buyside.
- A good level of experience of the full trade flow from Order Origination through to Settlements
- Proven experience writing Functional documentation as well as BRD’s (Business requirements documents)
- Ability to liaise with subject experts, translate best value solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills is a must, you will need to be very analytical so a degree in Maths/Physics/Engineering would be highly beneficial
- Experience working in an Agile environment writing Epics & User Stories as well as Sprint Planning would be a plus.
- Knowledge of Blockchain technology or a strong interest in this space will aid your development
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to work with this already established company, as a Business Analyst brining out your vibrant & passionate side as you will be working with clients understanding their whole business. My client provides an excellent package with great perks including free Bimonthly lunches, free drinks and health care is included.
For more information please apply or call Felix Symonds 0203 587 7007