London, United Kingdom
Business Analyst – APA – Trade Reporting – Real-Time Systems
Harrington Starr are working with a world-renowned Financial Services organisation who are currently seeking a Business Analyst with knowledge on Trade Reporting/Transaction Reporting, APA’s and Real-Time Systems to join a product team and change team on delivering a new product to market.
In this role as an APA Business Analyst with knowledge of Trade Reporting you will be supporting a Product team, performing Business Analysis duties while managing an external vendor as our client transfer the source code for a product internally.
You will be working closely with a Business Product manager, driving the product road map, gaining a knowledge of all aspects of the system which will require knowledge of Equities trading workflow.
You will also be liaising with marketing and sales and will have day to day knowledge of the product and comprehensive understanding of the operations behind it.
The successful candidate will be able to work with ambiguity and will have excellent knowledge working with Investment Banks, other skills and experience required include:
- Extensive experience working in Capital Markets, for an Investment Bank, a Brokerage or Trading House or a Financial Technology vendor
- Knowledge of APAs, Approved Publication Arrangement
- Knowledge of MiFID Trade and Transaction Reporting
- Strong understanding of Technology
- Knowledge working with Real-Time Systems