London, United Kingdom
Business Analyst - AML (Anti Money Laundering)
Working as an AML (Anti Money Laundering) Business Analyst you will be working directly with the VP of EMEA. You will primarily be gathering Technical and Business requirements. Documenting, converting and writing specification for the relevant stakeholders of the business and 3rd party clients.
This is a growing Global company who will mentor, train and support you in growing your skills to your maximum potential.
• 3-5 years of work experience as Business Analyst in AML (Anti Money Laundering)
• Demonstrated expertise in AML (Anti Money Laundering) to bridge business requirements and IT solutions, provide technical directions and ensure compliance with best practice solutions
• Requirement gathering
• Converting Business and Technical requirements into specification
• Stakeholder management of external and internal clients
• SQL experience
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work successfully on large scale projects
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple / detailed oriented tasks
The position of Business Analyst in AML (Anti Money Laundering) is a permanent one ready to start immediately as the team grows and offers a good pay for the right person.
Send your CV directly to email@example.com